Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life in Little Boyland


My boys love them some soccer.
They play in the house, out side, on a field and in the car.
They love it.

Monkey

Season 1, Day 1 of soccer


The Monkey has just begun his first season of soccer and though he was admittedly nervous at age almost-5 and wandered around a bit confused at times on the field, he jogged around bravely with the other tiny players and occasionally got close to the ball.

It was 95 degrees and noon.
His shin guarded socks basically met his black shorts so that he was almost completely covered in soccer gear, head to toe.

He's my hero.
I would post a picture of the Big Brother, into his 4th season and dominating his first day on the field, but I am not a great photo-documentarian.
Sad.
He is also in constant motion and here are some playground pictures to prove that point:



I especially love Little One's mouth in this picture - true concentration.


priceless jewels!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are so stinkin' adorable. I'm trying to get my head around how many games and practices you're going to have when they are ALL on the field...

    ReplyDelete